Call Today: 800-408-5134
Green Field Forever Inc.
A California-Friendly Guide to Native and Drought
Colorado blue spruce
Drought Tolerant Trees
Fairy Garden in Los Angeles
Fairys in Los Angeles
Green Landscaping in Los Angeles
Irrigation Techniques and Moisture Retention for g
LA DROUGHT TOLARENT LANDSCAPING
artificial grass prod
cheap fake grass
e color matchimg
fake grass los angeles
green landscaping los angeles
landscaping los angeles
pet friendly turf
July 2, 2017
Check out those great & real money saving tips for your garden
,share with us your experience
Creating green garden in Los Angles Metro is not so difficult so here is some idea for what to do and what to avoid
1. Keep garden tools from rusting by storing them in builder’s sand.
2. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of your soil to help stop fungus from growing on your seedlings.
3. Repurpose toilet roll holders as mini biodegradable seeding pots.
4. Plant the top of a pineapple in a pot to grow another!
5. Grow wheatgrass in eggshells easily. All you need is some soil and seeds!
6. Grow roses from rose cuttings using potatoes as a base to stick the stem into – keeping the plant moist.
7. Grow lush grass by adding 2 tablespoons of Epsoms salt to a gallon of water and spraying it.
8. Grow basil from leftover cuttings by letting the roots grow in a glass of water.
9. Use the cut off top of an old plastic milk tub to protect a seedling and create a greenhouse.
10. Sweeten your tomato plant by sprinkling some baking soda on the soil around your plant.
11. Find out how to make a ladybird feeder and attract them to your garden. All you need is a piece of bamboo, some twine, raisins and a few tools!
12. Deter animals from getting into your still-growing garden by placing plastic forks upright in the soil.
13. Repel mosquitos by planting mosquito-repelling herbs like citronella geranium, catnip and lemon thyme.
14. Make a peanut butter and orange rind bird feeder! Simply make a mixture of oats, seeds and peanut butter and add to a hollowed out orange half that you can hang on a tree branch.
15. Make a butterfly feeder by placing overripe fruit on a ceramic plate in a shady spot!
16. Paint stones and use them as vegetable markers.
17. Paint some old tires bright colors and use them as stacked flower pots.
18. Pot plant lighting can brighten up your whole garden.
19. Use a shoe organizer to make a space-saving vertical herb garden.
20. Use an old colander to make a hanging flower pot.
21. Scratch a bar of soap before gardening to avoid getting dirt trapped under them.
22. Plant flowers in an old handbag.
23. Mix morning coffee ground leftovers into your soil for a healthy dose of nutrients, and to deter aphids.
24. Make a space saving vertical garden using old gutters as planters.
25. Line flower pots with coffee filters to stop soil falling through the holes.
26. Keep your plants alive while you’re away with paper towels and a glass of water.
27. Freeze fresh herbs in ice trays to use any time you need them!
28. Attach a bucket to the wall to store your hose and hold essential attachments.
29. Use old jars to plant succulents.
30. Pierce the lid of a plastic milk bottle container with a needle and use as a watering can.
7 Great Tips Early Spring Gardening
April 16, 2018
How to Garden Anywhere
On a driveway, atop a dog...
February 11, 2018
Matching the Colors of Your House and Garden in Lo...
January 29, 2018